Just tonight, I found this entry from gonatural.com. Maybe I’ll just boil the rest of the extract I got today following this recipe.
junnix said, April 15, 2008 at 12:57 pm
malunggay juice can be prepared as follows:
1. separate all the leaves from the stem
2. wash thoroughly the leaves
3. put three cups of leaves n the blender and one cup of water
4 blend it thoroughly until leaves were crushed thinly and colors were
turned into green
5. pour it into a cooking pan and add more water (preferably 10 cups)
6. boil it for an hour or until the particles subsided.
7. SALAIN ang water…..and its a JUICE…..keep refrigerated..
note: you may put pandan leaves or tanglad while boiling it.