Dr. Vivencio Mamaril’s
Malunggay Rich Muffin
½ cup butter or margarine
¾ cup sugar (refined)
2 cups all purpose flour
3 tsps baking powder
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Vanilla
½ cup milk
3 tbsps. blended malunggay leaves
1. Sift together all-purpose flour,
baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. Cream together butter or
margarine and sugar.
3. Add the eggs to the butter and
sugar mixture. Mix.
4. Add and mix vanilla, milk and
blended malunggay leaves.
5. Then add the set aside dry
6. Pour mixture into greased muffin
pan until two-thirds full.
7. Bake in pre-heated oven 450°F
for 25 minutes.
Note: Dr. Vivencio Mamaril is member of the
Bureau of Plant Industry Biotech Core Team.
Note from Cris: I always use virgin coconut oil instead of butter or margarine