Dr. Vivencio Mamaril’s
Malunggay Cup Cake
3½ cupcake flour
½ tbsp. baking powder
½ tbsp. salt
½ bar butter
1 cup refined sugar
1 can condensed milk
3 tbsps. blended malunggay leaves
grated cheese (optional)
1. Sift flour and baking powder and
add salt together. Set aside.
2. Cream melted butter and sugar.
After the butter and sugar are mixed
together, add the eggs.
3. Mix condensed milk and blended
4. Add the previously sifted flour,
baking powder and salt.
5. Pour mixture into paper cups
until three-fourths full.
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 370°F
or until golden brown.
NOTE: The recipe can yield 24
Note: Dr. Vivencio Mamaril is member of the
Bureau of Plant Industry Biotech Core Team.